Saturday, August 18, 2012

Today's Itinerary:

Hello! I received some blogs this morning and I put them up for you guys to read. And now for today's plans:

12:00 pm: "Almost, Maine" at Church Hill
Performance:
5:00 pm: Prep
5:30 pm: Bus
6:00 pm: Go
10:30 pm: Anthony Rapp show

They've already done some of these things and are looking forward to others! I can't wait to hear about and see pictures from the Anthony Rapp show, the thing I am the most jealous of. Anthony Rapp is from the original cast of RENT and he and Adam Pascal, another original cast member, wrote a show about their late director and creator of RENT, Jonathon Larson. It should be great and they get to meet them! What lucky ducks!!

Love,

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to our Blogmasters - Melissa, Lyndsi, and Keri.

    P.S. Comment #1 on Nina's note was from me.

    ReplyDelete