Saturday, August 18, 2012

From Nina:

This is my first time posting, so it’ll probably be more about my personal experience than that of the group. Feel free to skip over it if you want. Okay. So the trip has been great so far. I’ve met a lot of great people and seen a lot of cool shows. Some days get really stressful, but everything always turns out all right. I’ve seen Best Served Cold, Part A, Spring Awakening, All The King’s Men, and Almost, Maine. All of which were great shows. My two favorites were Spring Awakening and All The King’s Men. Spring Awakening it me really hard and made me cry a lot, but a few of the cast members hugged me to make it better. It was an incredible show, though. And All The king’s Men is a collegiate a cappella group out of England. They were really great performers and they’ve talked to the Russell’s a few times on the street. All-in-all, it’s been great fun.

-Nina (Slappy the Dwarf)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update Nina! And your opinions on the trip may be your own but they are also valid representions of what goes into the making the groups opinion. In other words - keep writing!

    ReplyDelete