Sunday, August 12, 2012

From Cali Russell in Scotland:

Hey everyone!! It’s Cali J
I’m not going to copy everything Hannah said so I will talk about my favorite moments in London. I nearly almost fainted at the Buckingham Palace when we saw the Olympians kick off the start of the marathon. I screamed, “I saw heads, yeahhhhh for short people!” I waved to every single helicopter that flew over because of the giant cameras they had. My second favorite moment was when Danielle and I ran through a crowd to take a picture with the horse guards at the entrance to the Buckingham Palace. I was like a little child receiving candy it was funny. Maggie thought I was crazy. Yeah, my day is complete excluding sleep and a shower. Also, are dorm rooms are way too nice. We each have our own little room; which includes a desk & chair for work, a bed, bathroom, shower and then we share a kitchen with 6 other rooms. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s journey!!!
~ Rumpelstiltskin

No comments:

Post a Comment