Saturday, August 18, 2012

From Cali:

I cannot simply sum up my excitement in a note about this trip. There are things about this city that are wonderful and other things quite confusing. For example the buildings in are so beautiful they will take your breath away. We finally have been able to ride double decker buses, which is fun but scary. The drivers are CRAZY. Here vehicles have the right of way, NOT pedestrians! This morning we attended a Baby Wants Candy workshop, which taught us about musical improv. I can speak for everyone when I say, “IT WAS SOOOO COOL!” We sang about being a toilet, making tree houses, not getting hugs from Mickey Mouse, falling in love with penguins, and way more. We just recently got back from a performance of Almost Maine, which certainly brought great memories of joy and hard work. At this moment we are about to put on our first performance in a few hours and I cannot wait. Afterwards we are off to see Anthony Rapp from the musical Rent. Also, last night we sat in the audience of a stadium to watch the Military Tattoo perform which no doubt in my mind the highlight of this trip. I don’t know if I want to come home for college. Hannah and I decided we are going to stay and attend England colleges!

Love Cali
~Rumpelstiltskin~

1 comment: